View Profile Pearlnight

All 49 Art Reviews

9 w/ Responses

This expands my dong.

Oh my GOD these COLOURS, absolutely goregeous!

Love this dude's expression, the second painting is also very heartfelt!

There's a real sense of weight in this piece, and I love Casper's body language. I'd definitely be up to hear about the lore you got going on. :)

Toony, yet still so menacing! Awesome job!

Top tier music taste, my guy. You got a real knack for communicating retro styles too!

This looks really official, almost like something you'd see on a shirt! The shapes and textures go really well together as well!

Me too, honestly. I think it's better to stick to doing what you love, because that should matter more than the attention of people who only really came to see your stuff for a quick kick. It's about the people who genuinely like your stuff, they matter the most because they see you as an artist instead of a tiddy drawing dispenser.

Count-Cannoli responds:

Your words are very meaningful and I appreciate your comments deeply, you are one of the best examples of the polite and kind people of this site and very thankful that someone as talented as you can enjoy my work

OH MY GODDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BLESS YOUUUUU 🥺

Love the background, honey!

18+ Creature artist and developing a project called Dancing with the Dead | Weekly updates on average | Requests/Trades/Commissions all closed right now |

Sanguine @Pearlnight